Akatsuki Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Clan

Star Wars Jedi Academy Clan Akatsuki

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Madara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Administrator
Administrator
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Madara   Uchiha Madara EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Well...My current nick in game is Uchiha Madara, the leader of the Akatsuki and I play star wars jedi knight for 7 years with pauses.
I am from Belgrade, country Serbia.I am 18 years old and my hobby is to create new programs and watch anime shows.
I started playing this set of games with Jedi Outcast which I played for 5 years.

I play mostly with single saber, but I can be dangerous with staff as well.

These 5 years in Jedi Outcast I have been in three clans: I/pu, #tFo# and *[-SRB-]*.
-I/pu has been the nice clan of 50 players and I have been there for 2 years, very nice players.
-#tFo# or The Force Unleashed, clan of 10 members.Only player who could kill in duel the clan leader was able to join.
-*[-SRB-]* This was when I first met Uchiha Sasuke on jedi outcast Saberology server.We decided to create new clan of serbs.This was the good clan of 5 members.

Then I decided to try Jedi Academy which I play for two years.I started playing this game on UA Galaxy server with my Jedi Outcast nick Goku and later started to play on Imperial and Peace with nick Aaron Stone.I have been in the one of the strongest force clans in Jedi Academy known as E-Leet.Uchiha Sasuke and I decided to create new clan again which is now Akatsuki and we hope to get more members in order to become more popular clan.

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akatsuki-jaclan.tk/
Hidan
Administrator
Administrator
Hidan

Uchiha Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Madara   Uchiha Madara EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 am

Welcome, old friend.... Smile
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Madara
Page 1 of 1